1. SAY YES TO REGULAR DONATIONS
A direct debit donation of £4 per month to Male Cancer Awareness Campaign will help us keep Skyballs in the air and educate millions of men
and their partners on male cancer. The most effective way you can support our charity and support our important campaigns. Be inspired.
2. GET INVOlVED IN FUN MCAC EVENTS
Team Near Naked Running/Cycling/Triathlon? Have fun with all that we stand for. And we’re here to help you make your ideas a resounding reality! Maybe discuss your ideas for your event?
Find out more.. www.teamnearnaked.com
3. AS A COMPANY HOW CAN I HELP?
Your chance to shine and work alongside a small and hard hitting organisation with a big message:
- Inspire your staff to support our campaigns
- Organise staff team building via our fun events
- Bring SKYBALLS to your next event
- Make us your charity of the year!
4. SIGN UP FOR PAYROLL GIVING
We’re seeking 1,000 people to enroll in payroll giving: donate before you see your salary, and maybe your company can match your donation. We ask for £10/ month – most effective way to support our charity plus it’s tax effective, insuring the tax man donates to us too.
5. CLEAR YOUR CLUTTER FOR OUR CAUSE
Sell your unwanted stuff or your nicknackery via our Ebay charity page and allow all proceeds to be donated to Male Cancer Awareness Campaign. This is such an easy way to support SKYBALLS and all that we do: Link: www.ebay.co.uk/egw/ebay-for-charity/charity- pro le/Male-Cancer-Awareness-Campaign/
6. SKYBALLS INVITE OR SPONSOR A HAIR :
Invite SKYBALLS to your special event OR simply sponsor a SKYBALLS hair!
7. SKYBALLS IN MEMORY
Remember your loved ones, or allow your loved ones to remember you.
8. MESSAGE FLAGS Your message flies with SKYBALLS
9. INSPIRE YOUR COMMUNITY TO SUPPORT MCAC
Inspire your friends and family, your sporting club or local community to support MCAC whether through SKYBALLS or by taking over your streets to spread awareness of the importance of the early detection of male cancers.